Thursday, April 9, 2009

Written 4/7/09

So I've never written a blog but decided it might be fun. My husband has joined in on the weight loss effort and I couldn't be happier. It is making it so much easier doing it together. Not so much junk all over the house and I don't have to cook as much because we don't eat as much and we have leftovers. Yay for leftovers! I've done weight watchers a million times so we're following that diet. We aren't going to meetings but the two of us are keeping each other accountable.

I'm really getting in to working out and I love it. I'm doing the couch to 5k and I'm on week 5. I used to run a lot a few years ago but I got burnt out and that's when the weight shot back up. I'm also going to start the 30 day shred as soon as my DVD gets here. I'd like to do some 5k's this summer but I don't know if I ever will. I'm still very self concious and I don't think I'd ever do it alone and I don't know anyone else that likes to run.

We weigh in every Saturday. I was 231 lbs. when I left the hospital in November after having my daughter and this Saturday, I was 191.2. I'm really hoping to be out of the 190's this week. I haven't been out of the 190's in years.

No comments:

Post a Comment