Friday, April 17, 2009

End of week 6

Finished week 6 of c25k last night with a 25 minute run. I didn't want to do it at all. That's why I hate taking week days off, it makes it so much easier to skip the next night. But I did it after a little encouragement from a friend of mine. I wish I could say it was easy but I can't. It felt good though. Once I got to that 15 min mark and knew I was more than halfway through, I knew I could finish. I was pouring sweat when I was done. I also did the second day of the pushups, crunches and squats. There are 3 more 25 min runs before they go up to 28 min. Tomorrow is weigh in day. I really hope it pays off this week. I need a good number. I've been struggling with my motivation this week. It seems like I'm working so hard and even though I can see my legs and arms getting smaller, until I see that scale move, I feel like I haven't gotten anywhere.

2 comments:

  1. Did you take your measurements before you started? A lot of times "they" say that if you don't lose pounds you may have lost inches. Which also helps in the motivation department. Especially since you're doing this with your husband. I know a lot of couples who do it together and then the women gets frustrated b/c males tend to lose weight easier then women, even though they're doing the same thing.
    -Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never took measurements because I don't have a measuring tape but I should have done that. We did take pictures this time though.

    ReplyDelete