Saturday, April 11, 2009

End of week 5 c25k

So yesterday wasn't a good day for me. I HATE drinking water, I mean I really hate it. So I always take 3 bottles to work with me and every few hours I chug one, then I drink a bottle after I work out. Well, yesterday was a short day at work and I didn't drink any water all day. I've definitely got a full on cold now so I didn't run. I just went to bed early. Pete went and played poker with some of his buddies. Since he didn't come home for dinner and he was starving and was going to be up late, he ate 3 double cheeseburgers. We both weighed in this morning and he lost 3 lbs. and I lost .8 lbs. He left a decade, I didn't. I'm very excited for him and I'm ok with not making it out of the 190s. I was 190.4 this morning so I'm sure it will happen next week.

So the last run of week 5 is a 20 min. run. I was so nervous about it because the longest run without taking a break before that is 8 min. I did it this morning and it wasn't so bad. I just turned on a tv show and tried not to pay attention to the minutes ticking by. I'm really proud of myself so I really don't care that I only lost .8. I know if I keep this up, it'll happen. I also started some weight training this week so I know the weight loss might slow down for a couple of weeks before that. On to day 3 of the 30 day shred tomorrow and week 6 of c25k on Monday.

Now we have 2 Easter dinners to get through this weekend. I made a really low fat desert for one with a recipe I got from my Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment