Monday, April 20, 2009

Weekend

The weekend was frustrating to say the least. Friday night I didn't run because I was just in a funk. Saturday we weigh in and I lost..... drum roll please..... nothing. So frustrating. Pete lost 1.4. It was his smallest week so far but I'm so proud of him. He's doing great. So after we weighed in, I sat on the couch and sulked in a tub of fat free cool whip. It's a good thing there wasn't any ice cream in our house. I sulked for about an hour and then I finally decided there's only a slim chance I could do all this running and stay fat, there's 100% chance I'll gain it all back plus some if I quit now. So on to the treadmill I went. I ran Saturday and Sunday so I only have one more 25 minute run left before it goes up to 28 minutes. We took pictures this time so every month or so I can take new ones and hopefully be able to tell a difference in those even if the scale doesn't move. I'm going to do my last 25 minute run tonight and then I might take tomorrow off before I do the 28 minute run. Just depends on how my legs feel during my run tonight. Either way, I should be able to get in at least 1 30 minute run before I go on vacation.

Other than the weight stuff, the weekend was nice. I bought Lily a new bathing suit since her chunky butt won't fit into the one I bought on clearance last year. I got her some white sandals too. This week, I need to go through her closet and make sure she has enough summer clothes that fit her for the trip. I started to do that this weekend but after we struggled through the bathing suit, she was pretty cranky.

No comments:

Post a Comment