Thursday, April 9, 2009

Day 1 30 day shred

So I finally got my dvd in the mail and I was so pumped. After I fed the baby, I rearranged the workout room so that I would have space. That in itself seemed like a work out. Moving that treadmill is not easy. Put the baby to bed around 8 and decided to get started. It totally kicked my butt. Everything I expected and more. There were times I had to stop because my legs just wouldn't move anymore. When I got done, they felt like jello. I don't even feel like that after I run. I'm a litle sore today but I'm still going to try to get my run in.

I was going to try to do 30ds every day but I just don't think it's practical for me if I want to keep running too. The hubby and I work opposite shifts so it's not like I can just say here watch the baby while I work out. I just don't have the kind of time to do both. Maybe as she gets older and learns to entertain herself some, I'll be able to add more, but for now, I wait until she's in bed and if I work out too long, I never get to sleep. I know I could get up early and do it before work but that's just never going to happen. It's hard enough to get out of bed at 6, I'm not getting up at 5:30. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment