Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas and other updates.






Christmas was wonderful. I didn't do as much decorating as usual since I now have a walking toddler but we did put up a real tree. We put it in the dining room so we could gate it off and Lily couldn't get to it. She was really good at unwrapping presents. I probably should have just wrapped empty boxes since that was her favorite part anyway.

My brother and his family are in town this week and Lily just loves my 4 year old niece, Dixie. Dixie just has to look at her and she'll laugh. It's so much fun seeing them together. We're taking them to the aquarium tomorrow so that should be fun.

I finally took the last test for my INS designation at work. I got an excellent on all three exams. Now it's time to start CPCU courses and I'm a little nervous but I'm sure it will be ok. If I can get excellents on the INS courses, I figure I should at least be able to pull out some goods on the CPCU's.

Anyway, that's about all that's going on now. Here's some pictures from Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment